heymanhaveyaheardthis?

Math Rock, Emo, and everything else

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Obligitory Neutral Milk Hotel Post


Well now that I'm updating this blog daily, I better get this out of the way.  I'm sure this hipster(example) staple is on the first page of many a blog out there in this wacky place called the internet.

If somehow you have never heard this album I will give you a quick rundown.  Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea has done for indie music what The Olive Garden has done for Italian culture.(Oh god that accent)

Sounds terrible I know, but download it anyway so you have something to talk about with that skinny girl with thick rimmed glasses in your psychology section.

This blog will change your life This blog will get you laid

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment