heymanhaveyaheardthis?

Math Rock, Emo, and everything else

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Y'all better get on this quick-like.


Friends, today I present to you a little album by a band named Fang Island. The title....well, it's also named Fang Island, BUT ANYWAY, if you're a fan of bands like Marnie Stern or anything Zach Hill has touched in his lifetime, then download this immediately. Up until I first listened to it, it had been a lackluster year in terms of good 2010 releases, but this is what hopefully opens up the floodgates to some good tunes.

I haven't heard math rock this refreshing since I first lent an ear to Battles.

Hey man, have ya heard this?

No?

Well get to it.

Download

- Gio

1 comment:

  1. Lackluster year in terms of good releases in 2010? Sir, may I remind you of The Monitor...

    ReplyDelete